“CFF Rubber Bumper Plates
High quality, solid rubber bumper plates at budget-friendly prices. CFF bumpers deliver high value with a high end finish.
one hundred% virgin rubber is used exclusively, giving these plates a really smooth, high gloss finish without the oil found on other plates. The usage of the best quality rubber makes the CFF plates dense, allowing us to manufacture thinner plates without sacrificing quality; that means you’ll load more weights onto your bar. What’s more, with a Shore A Durometer rating of 88.7-89.1, these plates have dead bounce.
Built to IWF specs, CFF rubber bumper plates are 450 mm diameter with a 50.4 mm center collar.
•450 mm (17.7165 in) diameter with 2″” forged chrome steel insert
• made out of virgin (no longer recycled) rubber
• low bounce for safety
• tolerance: +/- 25 grams, claimed weight
• 25, 35, 45 lb bumpers drop tesetd 30,000 times from 9ft without breakage/deformation of insert or damage to rubber surface.
• 10, 15 lb bumpers drop tested 10,000 times from 9ft w/out breakage/deformation of insert, or damage to rubber surface.
• collar opening 50.4 mm / 1.98 in
warranty: 3yrs on 25, 35, & 45 lb plates
warranty: 90 days on 10, 15 lb plates
High quality, solid rubber bumper plates at budget-friendly prices
Sold as pairs
100 percent virgin rubber
Built to IWF specs
450mm diameter with a 50.4mm center collar.